Audrey Tautou photographed by Thomas Leidig
Monday, April 2nd
- Tidied my room (which was no mean feat).
- Stalked some bloggers and despaired over how bland my life is in comparison.
- I need a better quality camera.
- Or a better quality laptop.
- My hair had some nice waves in it today;
- Hence, pigtails.
- Painted my nails brown. They are obscenely long, which isn’t good for piano (not that I played at all). Also hard to type with.
- Because I clearly have nothing else better to do… I went on my old myspace from like 07 - 08 oh dear god.
- And looked at photos of myself.
- Conclusion: I am still in my awkward stage and haven’t aged.
- Except maybe lost a few grams of face fat
- and my skin is worse now
- what is this.
- Maybe did some knitting.
- And so this is what I did instead of doing work:
And this is why I don’t take photos of myself.
Okay, off to watch Woody Allen and then sleep :)